Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation at the discretion of the doctor. Please be aware that a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please call Cohen Surgical Arts Phone Number 973-627-6006 with any questions or use our on-line Contact Us form to schedule an appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Information on any medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, bone density issues, asthma, etc.).
- Your surgical referral slip or card and any X-rays if applicable (X-rays may be forwarded to our office, if there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- A list of past surgical procedures.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary information. This will help with processing of any claims on your behalf.
You may print out new patient forms and fill them out before your appointment to expedite the sign in process.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit as well as during any surgical procedures.